PROFILE
the name: aisHa
the age : 20
the sex : femme
*FaeryVixen*


LIKES
Ass Hoooole Darling
baileys
hazelnut latte
tiramisu
dancing & shopping!!


DISLIKES
lizards
working
hypocrites & selfish bastards


ARCHIVES
May 2004 l June 2004 l July 2004 l August 2004 l September 2004 l October 2004 l November 2004 l December 2004 l January 2005 l February 2005 l March 2005 l April 2005 l May 2005 l June 2005 l July 2005 l August 2005 l September 2005 l October 2005 l November 2005 l December 2005 l January 2006 l February 2006 l March 2006 l April 2006 l May 2006 l June 2006 l July 2006 l August 2006 l September 2006 l October 2006 l December 2006 l January 2007 l February 2007 l March 2007 l April 2007 l June 2007 l November 2007 l

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

baby hands
CRAB
yVERT
Gluts
Gerard
Memoirs


*Faeryvixen's skins*



Blogger
Blogskins

script by:
xDiorAngelx

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Reading my friends' blog made me realise how dormant my blog has been lately. Ok.. Yes. I am simply lazy to blog or the excuse of not having the spare time. Partly cuz there hasn't been much to blog about either. Hm.

Well, being on annual leave gives me more than enough time to catch up I guess. Yup. Solid 2 weeks leave right after CNY. Shiokness! Then again it's Thursday now and it's gonna be Friday tomorrow and Saturday the day after then Sunday and I'll have to be back at work on Monday. Sigh. Dread. 2 weeks seemed to pass by so fastly. Can I not go back to work?

I wish I could do something that I really like, really enjoy. Like working at a beauty counter in some department store or being a full-time make up artist. Right. Reality is.. These are activities are to pass time. It's like I want to do something good for myself, for my future. Or otherwise known as career. But having to get stuck in customer service won't do much good either. But I can make my passion my career. Well provided I have capital to start something on my own. Oh well. I would reckon it's still early to talk about anything like that now.

So gluts, much has been talked about starting our own business. How about that? Seriously I am really keen.


posted @ 1:10 PM
_______________________________________________

WELCOME

Click on any of the buttons to navigate through the pages. Enjoy!

It is not time or opportunity that isto determine intimacy;-- it is disposition alone. Seven years wouldbe insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others.
*FaeryVixen*